Here’s the deal: we at Flavorpill are competing in this online Food Bank to feed hungry New Yorkers…and prove we’re better than any other media company in NY. We don’t want to lose (though we love) to Blackbook, Nerve or Thrillist (not enough bacon in the world, guys), and we are losing to the Curbed network. Our goal is to raise $5k by Christmas Eve. So we’re going to sweeten the pot.
Donate to our virtual food bank here and get the following:
- $50 and we’ll tweet something nice about you, @ you and encourage people to follow
- $100 our social media director/resident DJ Russ will DJ your party and Observer freelancer/internet celeb/sales guy Michael Orell will write a recap of it
- $250 You +1 to the exclusive Flavorpill holiday party at the Thompson Hotel on 12-21-11
- $500 You guest edit the Flavorpill tumblr for one day
- $1000 You have lunch with us one Friday and get a tour of the office/hang out/annoy us while we work
- $5000 We’ll take you out drinking to our fave bar one night, and cover your tab entirely.