-TWELVE DAYS LEFT TO ENTER OUR SECOND ANNIVERSARY CONTEST-
CAGE MATCH - The Films of Nicolas Cage
Pick your favorite Cage film. Make a cover. Photoshop it, draw it, make it out of cardboard and macaroni, whatever.
- ONE entry per person, so choose your film wisely and design it creatively.
- E-MAIL ENTRIES ONLY. You can tag it on Tumblr if you’d like, but only entries received via email will be considered. Send them to fakecriterions[at]gmail.com, with the subject line “Fake Criterions Cage Match.”
- ONLY THOSE ENTRIES RECEIVED VIA EMAIL BY 11:59PM EST NOV. 28 WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Our Judges (in alphabetical order):
- Kasia Cieplak-von Baldegg, The Atlantic
- Molly Eichel, Philadelphia Daily News, The AV Club
- Jake Fogelnest (jakefogelnest.com), Sirius XMU, The Fogelnest Files
- Lacey Mitcalef, lulinternet
- Paul Scheer (paulscheer.com), NTSF:SD:SUV, The League, How Did This Get Made
- Chris Sims, Batmanologist & Senior Writer- Comics Alliance
1st: In the process of being acquired.
3rd: A wonderful collectible Nicolas Cage postage stamp from an exotic land.
Again, thanks to Zach Osif and Brice Baum for their wonderful Cages for our poster. DOWNLOAD AND PRINT FOR YOUR HOME OR OFFICE: Here’s the PDF.
The fine folks at Criterion have nothing to do with this.